Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey!

I am thrilled to welcome you to my new blog. It's my first blog and a new adventure for me!
What's it all about you ask?

It's about nothing.
It's about anything.
It's about everything.
It's about life.
It's about being free.

The blog itself is lighthearted, funny, fun, serious, honest, entertaining, empowering, learning and other "stuff".
It's here to light you up and make you grin, smile, comment, *Like* and share.

A bit about me:
My passion, what turns me on and lights me up, is inspiring people, empowering people, making a difference in the world, living my own truth and leaving a legacy of love. That's what I am passionate about. Oh, and ice cream too!

I'd love to hear what you are passionate about.

Please free to email me or visit me on our Facebook page with any comments, requests, ideas, suggestions......pretty much anything.

I hope that you enjoy my blog. Thanks so much for visiting.

Keep singing!
Kimberly

mysoulinshoes@gmail.com
Facebook page: My Soul in Shoes, Musings on life as a broadway musical.


No comments:

Post a Comment